HR at Northcap Services Private Limited
Views:389 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
Lead Product Manager - Manufacturing/Pharma (10-15 yrs)
Lead Product Manager
There is an opening for a Lead Product Manager with leading Pharma MNC based at Hyderabad. Need to have good experience in Plant finance, SAP product cost controlling along with extensive skills in digital transformation. If keen pls call Meeta at 9811967450 to discuss further.
Education & Experience: Post Graduation in Finance preferable degree CA / MBA (Finance) from Tier1 institute
Duties and Responsibilities:
Role Description : Product manager - digital products for finance function owning end to end responsibilities for product roadmap definition, partner selection, delivery, maintenance
Key Responsibilities :
- Effectively own, build and manage the technology solution as a product for the finance function and ensure that it meets all the business objectives over time.
- Interact with functional SME, BU Finance Heads to understand the business requirements and define roadmap for implementation
- Design, conceptualize and initiate Digital transformation/IT projects to disrupt, transform or simplify business processes.
- Assess impact of change on the ecosystem and roll out change management interventions during implementation of new projects
- Seek feedback from business on IT enablement of new initiatives and initiate improvements to systems/applications/policies as required for Project Delivery
- Driving continuous Business Process Simplification, Improvement and Excellence.
- Driving and Ensuring benefit realization of various implemented projects.
- Plan for resources proactively, anticipate and actively manage change, set and course correct stakeholder expectations as deemed necessary. Identify operational risks and enable team to drive issues to resolution, balancing multiple priorities.
- Collaborate with globally dispersed internal stakeholders, external partners and institutions to solve critical business problems, drive operational efficiencies leveraging digital and latest technological advances.
- Identify possible areas of process and technology improvements for IT processes; ensure adherence to compliance processes for system validations; initiate and participate in root-cause analysis for critical incidents
- Design and supervise implementation of initiatives that would ensure daily activities such as asset usage, system implementation, documentation, etc are auditable; follow up with relevant teams to ensure quick closure of NCs raised during internal and external audits
- Be a communication bridge between internal client and the solution team; drive the solution development to positively impact project goals
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in implementing SAP Product Cost Controlling, Inter company Accounting, Material Ledger, Margin Analysis, Overhead Controlling, Factory Cost Management, Cost Structure for Direct and Indirect Costs, and integration with Long term planning solution
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in end-to-end process design of Controlling module with specific emphasis on Product costing and Supply Chain Finance
- Experience supporting multiple industries while implementing Costing & Material Ledger
- Deep functional understanding of end-to-end process design of Product costing including intercompany and Transfer Pricing process.
- Experience in Make to order vs Make to stock scenario's.
- Exposure to digital technologies - SAP S4, SAP BPC, Tableau, GCP, RPA
- Digital transformation - End to end program management experience
- Understanding of technology & hands on experience in design and delivery of digital solutions
- Business focused, customer & service minded and confident in advising, developing, and articulating solution
- Result oriented and with a work ethic of delivering on-time and as per scope
- Strong interpersonal, consultative, influencing and management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to manage & influence multiple stakeholders including partners
- Extensive vendor and partner management
- Cross functional collaboration