Lead - Procurement Transformation - Agri Business (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Agriculture / Dairy
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - The Procurement Transformation Lead will be accountable for transformation, transition, implementation of service delivery model, organizational change management and communication responsibilities for Procurement services organization.
Client Details : Agribusiness and food MNC
- Responsible for Global Process Design and Technology Design including all levers of transformation - policy, process, technology, organization model, performance metrics and governance model
- Responsible for implementation of process design, technology design and service delivery model and its stabilization working with internal stakeholders and partners as well as with consulting and implementation partner
- Oversee and track the progress of initiatives and process intake for procurement function working with Procurement Leadership Team, the Project and Portfolio Management Lead, Continuous Improvement Lead, and Global Process Leads and consulting partner
- Provide oversight into potential areas of risk and work alongside key partners to develop risk mitigation plans, ensuring successful completion of initiatives;
- Collaborate with Global Process Leads, Global Service Delivery Leads, and Regional Delivery Leads to ensure technological, service management, etc. structures are in place to facilitate initiative completion;
- Drive development of communication strategy, identifying opportunities where communications are needed to drive understanding of operations, the organization's impact on talent migration, relationship with the retained organization, etc. Act as the senior-most communications and change management expert on issues that need resolutions or escalation;
- Responsible for development and execution of change management guiding principles, methodologies, and tools.
Act as the most senior expert on procurement transformation from policy, process, technology and change management perspective
- Significant experience in driving large, complex transformation design, implementation, change management and stabilization projects to successful completion in a global environment for procurement function
- Deep function, process, transformation and project management knowledge and experience, high attention to detail
- Deep knowledge of procurement technology e.g. SAP ARIBA
- Change management and communication experience, with multi-functional team management/ collaboration experience
- Quick to identify risks and collaborate with necessary parties to develop risk mitigation plans
- An understanding of shared services/ COE operating models; experience in a shared services/ COE organization
- Working knowledge of leading practices in shared services (e.g., CRM, SLAs, KPIs, metrics, and reporting)
Strong knowledge of technologies required to support a shared service/ COE organization
Job Offer :
Chance to be a part of the leadership team for a global organization
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Zainudeen on +91 (0) 22 4236 3365.
Contact - Sarah Zainudeen - +91 (0) 22 4236 3365
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.