CEO at Mizizi Management System Pvt. Ltd.
Views:435 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Lead - Procurement - Chemical/Petrochemical/Gas Industry (8-12 yrs)
- Responsible for Planning of all purchases and ensuring timely deliveries for un-interrupted operations.
- Vendor Database Management and developing new Vendors and alternative products for achieving highest level of Cost benefit for the Company.
- Planning the Material Requirement and organizing procurement as per the set standards
- Lead time analysis and reduction and effective implementation of JIT concept.
- Strategic partnership with key suppliers for continuous improvement and cost reduction.
- To identify and source all capital goods as per yearly CAPEX & OPEX budget with the overall objective of cost reduction & timely availability of materials
- Ensure that Procurement is actively involved in the early stage of planning process and help in taking appropriate commercial decisions.
- Ensure that all procurement decisions taken are targeted towards best delivery and result in savings both in terms of either Hard or Soft Savings.
- Educating the internal customer on the processes and procedures of procurement guidelines as the org and ensure that the same is complied at all possible levels.
- Interacting with the suppliers to provide all possible technical and policy upgrades that will help inbetter quality product/service at a competitive rate.
- Planning an ideal supplier mix, to avail better competitive service/product and cost.
- Provide training to the subordinates to ensure they improve in the skill level and involving them into negotiations wherever possible, to sharpen their key skill set required for procurement function.
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Engineering or Management.
- Understanding of the product and service deliverables.
- Wide knowledge of the market and capabilities for analysing the market trend.
- Capabilities in understanding the business needs
- Capable to influence both internal & external customers through better communication and persuasion skills.
- Knowledge of all statutory regulations of the country applicable for the business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.