Lead - Procure To Pay - FMCG (7-10 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Finance
Skills - Procure to Pay (P2P
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Procure to Pay Lead based out of Hyderabad. Processing of vendor payments and maintaining book hygiene.
Client Details :
Fastest growing FMCG brand in India. It's an MNC.
Correct and timely payments:
- Responsible for ensuring correct and timely payments to the vendors - both domestic and imported.
- Responsible for ensuring 100% invoice verification / validation and correct accounting in the ERP systems on First Time Right basis.
- Ensuring 3-way and 2-way match for invoices with GRN and PO.
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with the statutory laws & requirements applicable to payments e.g. correct and timely deduction of TDS, RCM payments etc., BOE submissions to Authorised Dealers etc.
- Execution of the weekly payment run and validation thereof.
- Handling exceptional payment queries & situations and accordingly highlighting to the management / seeking approval for additional payment runs.
- Ensuring 95%+ invoice processing and payment efficiency every period.
- Frequent stakeholder connect to resolve the payment issues and queries.
- Review and monitoring of the 3P contractors productivity to ensure timely payments.
- Preparation and circulation of daily productivity tracker as per the time lines defined.
- Closely working with the Treasury team to ensure timely payments. Efficient resolution of Bank's queries with respect to import payments.
Business Performance Improvement and Governance & Controls
- Setting, review and streamlining of the P2P processes as may be required to improve governance / internal controls and drive productivity.
- Ensuring high level of accounting hygiene in GRIR and other critical AP ledgers through frequent reviews and connect with the users.
- AP data analytics for driving invoice consolidation & influencing working capital delivery.
- Responsible for timely vendor reconciliations
- Facilitating and supporting on open purchase order review.
- Ensuring 100% PR_PO compliance. Highlighting issues with respect to covering POs.
- Preparation and review of the Governance Deck, Deep Dive Deck and other review presentations, as may be applicable from time to time. Timely and effective closure of the review action points.
- Responsible for continuously improving the efficiency of the P2P process, taking the lead on the initiatives.
- Responsible for leading & executing the automation agenda including process conceptualisation.
- Monitoring the processing cost per invoice and keeping the same under control / planning for cost optimisation.
Period End Closing:
- Responsible for ensuring strict adherence with the period end calendar requirements and time lines.
- General Ledger scrutiny before period closing to ensure correct financial booking and hygiene. Passing reclassification and rectification entries, as may be required.
- Execution of the period end steps, assessment cycle run and other actions as may be required to properly close the management books.
- Preparation and analysis of cash flow (NCFO) analysis (related to AP ledgers) and submission to the Financial Controller and R2R team.
Corporate and Management Reporting:
- Responsible for leading and supporting the R2R team on high quality and timely period end and quarter end corporate reporting.
- Preparation & review of P2P period end balance sheet schedules.
- Ensuring resolution of the observations and queries in a timely manner.
- Timely response and engagement with the regional / global finance counterparts / stakeholders.
- Work allocation including review, progress monitoring, performance review and talent & capability development.
- Formal and informal connects with the team on a frequent basis including coaching & giving feedbacks.
- Defining and executing the vision and purpose for the P2P team.
- Supporting and guiding the team in achieving their business objectives and development goals.
1). Chartered Accountant/MBA
2). 7-8 years of experience in procure to pay profile
4). Team handling experience
5). Strong inter-personal, written and oral communication
1). Team handling role
2). Unparalleled growth opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ranjan Dua on +911 244 525 449.
Contact - Ranjan Dua - +911 244 525 449
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.