Research Associate at Catenon
Views:549 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
Lead - Process Insights - HR Domain - Shared Services (12-20 yrs)
The Process Insights Lead will be responsible for reporting, analyzing and advicing on the performance of the SDUs, Suppliers and the Service Desk, as per the SLAs benchmarked in order to enable the transparent communication towards customers and to stimulate continuous improvements across whole organisation.
1. Implement SAP in improving the existing business processes
2. Work as a Business Process expert and take care of the process performance management
3. Use predictive analytics to forecast what is likely to happen in the future and propose necessary actions
4. Perform root cause analysis and depending on the conclusions, initiate and/or lead projects to improve the performance of the SDUs by using Lean Six Sigma
5. Investigate the usage of technology and implement it wherever possible to reduce manual work
Below mentioned points are a mandate for the role:
1. Strong HR background
2. Experience of working on EuHReka and Talent Suite
3. Good experience of working in Global Shared Services/Global Service Center/Global In-house Center/Center of excellence/Global Business services environment.
4. Experience of working on Business Process improvements, Process performance management
5. Sound knowledge of SAP and experience of having implemented SAP into improving the existing business processes