Managing Partner at HRvisory
Views:465 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Lead - Plant HR - Consumer Durable (5-8 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Managing multiple plants spread across the country.
- Will strive to make the workplace a - Great Pace to Work- .
- Champion the development of Factory employees: run coaching, mentoring initiatives. Design and deliver learning initiatives.
- Ensuring delivery in key HR functions - recruitment, performance management, reward & recognition, and learning & development at the plants.
- Implementing the labour laws and adherence of statutory compliance at the plants.
- Supporting and resolving employee grievances.
- Effectively manage Contractual / workmen in line with the Labour Laws and as per the organizational requirements.
- Facilitate compliance audits at the plant pertaining to labour laws.
- Ensure all safety programs are followed within the units.
The job requirements :
- A regular Post Graduate in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management / Industrial Relations from Top B-school.
- One should have 5-8 years of experience in HR with manufacturing setups.
- Experience in managing scale and multi-site.
- Strive to maintain coordinal relations with employees & external stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in teams with a diverse set of team members.
- Should know Tamil.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.