Employer at KDPL
Views:62 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - Performance Marketing - Gaming Firm (8-10 yrs)
Lead - Performance Marketing - Gaming Firm
We are looking for a seasoned digital marketing leader to take ownership of driving revenues via paid marketing channels, SEO, and other organic channels that impacts growth and user acquisitions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to leverage your expertise to drive, shape, and implement paid marketing strategies, boost organic traffic to our website, influence app installs, drive user activation, and thereby potential revenues across all our game categories.
User acquisition via paid & organic channels is integral to all our marketing activities. As a result, you will have the opportunity to define ambitious KPI-driven goals, collaborate and align with multiple internal stakeholders, and leverage product and engineering resources to drive marketing - tech stack and automation.
Nature of the role: Team Leader.
The incumbent will lead a team of 5-7 performance senior marketing managers, managers, and SEO managers.
What you'll do :
- Owns key metrics around new customer acquisition, organic conversions, cost of acquisition, and user activation across all game categories.
- Devise innovative growth strategies, by developing a deep understanding of our target consumers
- Plan , execute & optimize top of funnel digital campaigns across DV360/ DCM / Facebook / Instagram / Google/ & other digital publishers
- Plan yearly, monthly, weekly and daily budgets
- Digital media planning of campaigns to help campaigns attain key business objectives
- Identify new growth opportunities within your channels and outside (explore new avenues/ growth hacks) to acquire new users.
- Drive continuous improvement and optimization through experiments, continuous A/B testing and generating hypotheses
- Work with teams ( internal & external ) guide them on planning & execution
- Work with team in ensuring 100% maintenance of data sheets on regular basis capturing campaign data at day, week & monthly level views
- Work with brand team & share critical data-based insights that help them plan & create better creatives, both video & static.
- Ensure adaptation of latest digital practices & tools to drive higher efficiencies across media campaigns
Who Can Apply?
- 8-10 years of work experience. Ideally, an engineer from a top engineering college would be preferred. [MBA degree would be an added advantage].
- Proven experience of handling monthly performance spends of 2Cr+
- Proven experience in handling SEO, SEM, Facebook, DV-360, CPM/ CPC campaigns at scale
- High comfort with data and strong analytical skillset
- Has experience in developing hypotheses, gathering feedback, and A/B testing them
- Experienced in handling/ setting up campaigns via AppsFlyer or other MMPs and Google Analytics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.