Assistant Manager at Hector & Streak
Views:245 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:53
Lead - Performance Marketing - EduTech (4-10 yrs)
- Management: The Performance Marketing Manager plays a leading role in the management of digital projects inclusive of online planning and insight, online promotions, content production such as videos, online display advertising, web building and design, and social media. The Performance Marketing Manager also manages high-quality acquisition programs, campaigns, and activities across the business's online platforms.
- He additionally ensures that projects within the marketing department are delivered in a timely manner and that they are always in line with the business's guidelines, quality standards, and objectives.
- Collaboration: The role of the Performance Marketing Manager is a collaborative role and, as such, he collaborates with the engineering, IT, search marketing, and operations departments in an effort to optimize programs, campaigns, and landing pages, based on real-time performance and the ROI.
- In this collaboration, he builds in-house marketing automation for the purpose of enhancing the marketing department's efforts. The Performance Marketing Manager also ensures that leads are converted into consumers through well-crafted campaigns and close partnership with the sales department.
- Additionally, the Performance Marketing Manager will work with internal production professionals and project managers in the delivery of the activity, from proposals, design, and actual build. The Performance Marketing Manager also partners up with senior performance management and key stakeholders in reporting back on the effectiveness of programs and campaigns, conversion rates, and online sales. At this capacity, the Performance Marketing Manager also works closely with the Public Relations department in an effort to gain a clear consumer perception and better understand their needs.
- Strategy: The Performance Marketing Manager is also tasked with making efforts towards reaching as many consumers as possible by building scalable multi-touch programs and campaigns that span not only online but also offline channels. In doing this, the Performance Marketing Manager employs the use of online ads such as Adwords, SEO, radio, email marketing, and content syndication. The Performance Marketing Manager also plays a key role in the planning and management of SEM, Email Marketing, and so forth.
- Analytics: The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for several analytical functions. He conducts research and analyses in order to deliver reports to the senior management on the performance of marketing campaigns and programs as well as conducting forecasting and estimations on the profitability of those campaigns. At this capacity, the Performance Marketing Manager also optimizes targeting and segmentation, as well as the allocation of budgets across multiple paid social channels inclusive of YouTube and Facebook in order to generate cost effective user actions.
- At this capacity, the Performance Marketing Manager is also tasked with ensuring that appropriate measures are in place for the purpose of assessing consumer satisfaction. He actively participates in the support and development of new ideas by key marketing department personnel, for example, SEO, SEM, and CRM managers.
- Finally, the Performance Marketing Manager develops reports on the performance of programs and campaigns as well as propositions for strategies and approaches, which he presents to senior performance marketing management