Lead - Payments Operations - Banking (4-8 yrs)
- As a part of the Payments Operation team, your mission will be to make payments efficient and effective. You will be responsible for monitoring our core payment processing systems and resolving payment issues and exceptions in order to provide an exceptional customer experience.
- You will need to have end to end accountability of failed case handling, including analysis of error codes, escalating to the Technology team and banking partners for potential fixes, and communicating to customers via Customer Success team. Suggesting continuous product and process improvement to the Bright payment system is also a necessary part of the role.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Managing operations of the payment systems, such as checking figures in the reconciliation process for the flow of funds between Bright and users
- Reviewing daily batch of ACH pull transactions and RPPS push transactions
- Sending daily batch payment to banks for execution
- Analyzing returns and fund reconciliations - Tracking payment metrics real-time
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Experience in payment processing, reconciliation
- Experience in payment technology system
- Analysis of numbers
- Problem solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work with stakeholders across Technology, Operations, and Product teams