Views:3903 Applications:229 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Lead - Operations - Quality - Distillery/Brewery & Beverage (15-20 yrs)
Note : Female candidate only
Position : Lead - Operations Quality (OWN Units)
Supervisor's Position : Head - Quality Assurance
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE :
The purpose of the role is to play a pivotal role at HO for formulating and implementation of the quality strategy and planning for operations quality(Own Units) at a pan-india level in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders and to ensure compliance to L1 standards and other statutory requirements. The role is also responsible for ensuring on-shelf quality standards.
TYPICAL ROLE REQUIREMENTS :
- Post Graduate calibre or equivalent - preferably in Food Technology/Microbiology/Bio-chemistry/Bio-technology or any scientific discipline
- 15-20 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and Quality Systems on Food Processing / FMCG - Distillery, Brewery and Beverage Industry
Knowledge & skills :
- Experienced in handling Regional Quality/ multi-site quality operations.
- Knowledge of Quality & Food safety management systems.
Best Suited for Someone who :
- Excellent coaching, influencing and communication skills.
- Experienced in working across functions with various stakeholders
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY :
- Responsible for playing a pivotal role at HO for formulating the Quality strategy and planning for operations quality (own units) in collaboration with cross functional stakeholders
- Responsible for resource (manpower and budget) planning and allocation to units
- Drive overall quality improvements in own unit and ensure that they achieve set quality objective
- Conduct periodic reviews of units quality performance, Customer concerns and ensure the planned activities are actioned
- Ensure compliance to all legal and regulatory requirements including liquid quality, L1, Quality & Food safety Systems in all own units
- Conduct periodic market visits to drive on-shelf quality improvements through CRQS (Consumer relevant quality standards)
- End of line defects (PPM)
- On-shelf quality (PPM)
- L1 quality audit score
- Adherence to timelines
- Responsible for capability development of Unit Quality team & Regional Cluster Team on operational quality systems through identification of training needs for all department personnel and delivery of trainings regularly
- Drive a performance driven culture in the team by timely monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to the team members
- Drive improvement in value survey score through people engagement and development
- Contribute towards development of talent for the department by providing subordinates with adequate exposure and growth opportunities to enable readiness for higher roles
- Ensure periodic follow-up with the recruitment team to fill the vacant positions with in stipulated time; in case of deviations escalate it to appropriate authority
- Employee Engagement score
- Adherence to timelines
Bring the company Purpose to life :
1. Demonstrates an owner's level of pride and accountability for the success of company
2. Connects strongly with the company purpose and values. Uses this to inspire themselves and others.
3. Is a role model for ethics and compliance, contributes to company building our reputation as one of the most trusted and respected companies.
Create Possibilities :
- Is imaginative in generating ideas and solutions, goes beyond the norm and inspires others to do the same.
- Is able to take strong ideas and turn them into plans which can deliver results in both the short and longer term.
- Is future orientated, understands the bigger picture.
Consistently Deliver Great Performance :
- Demonstrates deep personal accountability for performance.
- Focuses on priorities demonstrating rigour and brilliant execution in everything.
- Moves easily between strategy and operational detail.
Create Conditions for People to Succeed :
- Is a strong team player, values the diverse contributions of others.
- Provides honest and helpful feedback, coaches others to perform at their best.
- Builds talent and capability to support business performance in the short and longer term
- For People Managers - Values and models great people management
Be Authentic :
- Inspires others through their personal integrity, does what they say without exception.
- Builds strong trusting relationships that help them and others perform
- Will share own view openly and speak out for what is right
Grow Yourself :
- Commits to learning, awareness of own strengths and development areas.
- Shares their learning with others in a way that promotes growth
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.