Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:1490 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Operations - Maps/GPS Process (13-20 yrs)
- Developing a deep understanding of the organizations business and providing leadership that drives the definition of a future state road map and ensure the quality of all deliverables is met.
- Creating and strategizing business operations that deliver excellent results in the ares of Digital Operations & Maps.
- Transitioning of work including relevant migration of operations work.
- Managing stakeholder relationships, and propagate the use of the Business Operations team.
- Ensuring a value-added experience to all stakeholders by partnering with them and influencing them on business and day to day operational issues and expectations.
- Contributing to plan and lead the implementation of annual operating plans for the relevant business unit.
- Enforcing that SLA's are met on time.
- 13+ years of overall experience from a large BPO with good experience in handling the MAPS /GPS process
- Excellent communication, stakeholder management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.