Vice President at Cucumber Consultants
Views:924 Applications:95 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Lead - Operations - Managed Services (12-20 yrs)
Our client is a business consulting solutions provider offering strategy and technology focused services to both the public and private sectors. They provide innovative and cost-effective solutions that transform their operations working collaboratively with our clients, and consistently strive to exceed expectations. Hq : USA, Operations in UK and India.
Operations Lead : Hyderabad : Working from Office
Best way to move forward will be calling S Krishnan at 8309618146
Experience : A track record of leading an IT technical service practice is required. Must have prior experience successfully leading or managing a team of technical IT resources with demonstrated progression of increased scope and complexity. This should include three to five years in a management role within an IT area, which could include the IT Service Desk. Operational and or work experience within a professional services organization (MSP) is preferred. A total of 12-15 yrs of Managed Services Experience
Job Summary :
- Ideal person will be responsible for the technical services team or practice . In this role, the individual will function as the head of technical operations and will lead and build a customer-focused technical services team that interacts and collaborates well with individuals at all levels of the client organization.
- Expert in Management Process development, implementation and monitoring via measurable metrics Must have ability to do the research that bring solutions and recommendations versus restating challenges Solid understanding of IT supported technologies, and a broad knowledge of IT Technology and infrastructure Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, Access, and Power Point.
- Stakeholder Management
- Service Delivery - Operations
- People Management
- Develop and implement standards and operating procedures for the Managed Services practice
- Develop Quality Assurance programs around 247 service delivery
- Develop Disaster recovery plans, exercises, and actual events
- Direct customer escalation point on critical service deliverables or security related incidents which need immediate response
- Validate policies, procedures, and documentation as they relate to practice and or client regulatory requirements
- Strong operational knowledge of MSSP/SOCaaS, Cloud Managed Services, Cybersecurity, and IT Solutions
- Collaborate with HR to recruit and develop a strong team with a focus on employee retention
- Oversee and enhance current delivery and reporting capabilities including client self-service platforms
- Oversees all service delivery, production infrastructure and internal network
- Ensures Service Contracts are reconciled to Services being delivered
- Oversee the development & maintenance of Technical Documentation, Operational Manuals and Run/Play Books
- Oversee internal/customer facing ticketing system
- Ensure that all SLAs are met
- Ensure IT Client Services Policies and procedures are adhered to
- Monitor daily workload and ensure adequate available staff are manning the phones and email
- Conduct Weekly Status Meetings with upper management and subordinates
- Provide monthly senior management reporting
- Develop employee training & certification program
- Ensure presales engineering, scoping and SOWs are created on time
- Build 3rd party subcontract relationships
- Negotiate third-party software and services agreements at a competitive rate
- Research industry trends and latest technology to improve delivery efficiencies, enhance security and develop new
- Work closely with sales team to ensure services are scoped properly
- Evaluate employee performance and staff development on an ongoing basis
- Identify technology needs of the department and organization and develop budget requirements with the CFO
- Ensure a knowledge base within Help Desk Application of technical issues affecting clients.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.