Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:7540 Applications:333 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:298
Lead - Online Marketing - Electronic Accessories (4-8 yrs)
Here is a chance to work for a Consumer Electronics Brand, where you get to deal with some of the best channels and work with some excellent experienced minds. Read on.
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
As the Online Marketing Lead, you will be responsible for B2C platform product development, through various E-commerce channels.
What you will do :
- Working with the team to develop and maintain strategies for acquisition, retention and reactivation through multiple channels, including SEM/SEO, Social, contextual targeting, re-targeting, traditional marketing, inbound channels and other.
- Developing E-Commerce Strategy, Road map and generating revenue for the Company through these marketplaces
- Identifying new e-commerce websites, leading a team for the listing of products on these e-commerce platforms using the right keywords for SEO
- Performing quality checks on the listings of the catalogue daily, workout product pricing on each platform, track pricing changes, manage stock levels in our listings and check for sell similar products
- Determining the format and features of the website in order to maximize clarity and ease of navigation for customers
- Keeping abreast of new developments in the e-marketing world
- Researching the company's core demographics and how to best reach them, in order to maximize search engine traffic
- Planning for e-marketing expenditures well in advance and develop a financial plan that will maximize our resources
- Handling customer support emails/reviews/refunds and escalate to the department head whenever necessary.
- Striving to maintain high standards of complete customer satisfaction
- Liaising directly with HOD and director and present your plans for any new advances or initiatives to improve the company's online presence and e-sales
- Co-ordinating with factory and Logistics department for the stock levels at the fulfilment centre
- Staying current with the online marketing environment and adapt the strategies to best serve the interests of the organization and to keep pace with the competition in our field
- Understand the company's goal and purpose so that you work to enhance the company's performance
- Maintaining performance mapping sheet on a daily basis.
- Ensuring that data is accurately entered and managed within the company's CRM or other sales management system
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Bachelors/PG Degree with 4+ years of marketing experience with direct-to-consumers brands. Experience within a high-growth start-up a big plus.
- Exp in bidding for ads on various platforms
- Exp in all kinds of marketing trends and reports and analysis
- Has strong exp on improving ROI, Bidding, online page clicks, PPC, promoting, branding, SEO/SEM activities etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal and networking skills, presentation & organizational skills and a very effective multi-tasker
- Must be able to work well under pressure, particularly when facing a deadline and should be flexible
- Should be aggressive, goal-oriented team player with a high degree of business acumen & commercial judgement
- Performance driven, self-motivated, high on energy, outgoing, team leader, decision maker, problem-solving skills, high integrity, strong learning ability,
- Having good experience in listing and selling products online on AMAZON, EBAY, WISH, FLIPKART, and many more
- Must have a good understanding of buying behavior of people in each region
- A strong grasp of modern technology and social media is essential. An expert understanding of spreadsheets, databases, financial analysis, website design, search engine optimization and e-marketing strategy will be key to fulfilling the many functions of the job
- A sound understanding of Google Analytics and other analytical software will be preferred for tracking sales trends and making projections of future growth.