Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:160 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Lead - Model Execution - Stress Testing/CCAR (7-10 yrs)
Leading global financial institution client is looking to hire Modelexecution professional responsibility to conduct stress testing activities, with strong expertise in Quantitative Analytics.
Some of the Key Responsibilities:
- Credit risk model execution of banking and trading book portfolios.
- Develop robust internal controls
- Determine appropriate model methodologies
- Conduct stress test Activities
- Complete Model execution ownership including engagement with senior stakeholders
- Liaise with Group Risk Reporting functions to manage various internal and regulatory risk reporting.
To qualify for this role, you will require:
- Qualified degree with at least 7+ work experience in banking credit risk model development /validation /implementation
- CCAR and Product Control experience
- Excellent communication, analytical and technical skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.