Manager at The Innovations
Views:429 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead - Merchandising - Internet/Online (10-14 yrs)
About the client:
- Company Name: TCG Livingspaces Pvt Ltd
- Industries: Real Estate Tech, Petrochemical / Plastics / Rubber, Engineering & Construction
- Company Type: Forbes Global 2000
- Funding Stage: Other
- Headquarter Location: US
- Nature of Offering: Other
- Founding Year: 1986
- No of Employees: 501-1000
Urgent Opening for Lead Merchandising
As a Merchandising Lead, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic merchandising initiatives that drive sales and enhance the overall customer shopping experience. You will lead a team of merchandising professionals and collaborate with various departments to ensure the right products are presented at the right time and place.
- Plan and maintain the overall Merchandising stack for TCG Living Spaces with support from internal and external stakeholders and team members
- Effectively manage and organise the merchandising asks across Digital properties of the organisation
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters
- Should have knack of design language, design philosophy and creativity in the approach
- Deep understanding on the click-stream, Analytics in order to address the customer experience and Product issues
- Owns day-to-day category operations such as key partner negotiation/management, inventory management, pricing benchmarking, onsite merchandizing, etc.
- Drives and measures quality in internal and external processes
- Support merchandising for peak events such as Diwali, Christmas, New Year, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, along with creating and executing selection discovery campaigns and outbound (email and push) campaigns.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating the onsite content and managing onsite operation plans to avoid defects.
- Create one brand, best in class content, tailored to appropriate customers.
- Effectively build and publish content using internal tools.
- Analyse performance of site content, report and seeking ways to improve.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Defining the digital merchandising strategy for key customer segments
- Supervise and mentor a team of merchandising associates, providing guidance and support to ensure their professional development and success.
- Working closely with analytics team to drive improvements and continued optimisation
- Working closely with key stakeholders to offer specific targeted communication to customer segments, ultimately driving sales and revenue
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, competitors, and customer preferences to adapt the merchandising strategy accordingly.
- Utilize data analytics and sales data to make informed decisions regarding product assortment, placement, and pricing.
- Use creative skills to define, design and develop new widgets and customer interfaces
- Influences across the company on behalf of the business and category
- High attention to detail, including precise and effective customer communications
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to execute compelling merchandising campaigns
- Ability to analyse results of merchandising efforts
Skills & Qualification :
- 10+ years of Digital CX, Category Marketing and Merchandising experience
- Bachelor's degree minimum; MBA or further engineering or analytical education will be advantageous
- Strong understanding of CMS, tech integrations and mobile app ecosystem with excellent analytical skills and a data driven mindset
- Customer obsession
- Demonstrable ability to build lasting relationships and conduct negotiations with key partners to obtain preferable terms and win-win solutions
- Able to balance strategy with strong operational skills - able to understand, deconstruct, streamline, and optimize processes
- Commercially astute, with strong focus and accountability
- Excellent business judgment, with a track record of generating ideas and solving problems with highly analytical and structured thinking
- Excellent track record in hiring and developing high performance teams
- Ideally come from Retail, eCommerce, Travel, Streaming, Entertainment or Media vertical
- Strong understanding of merchandising principles, product lifecycle, and retail operations.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in using merchandising and inventory management software.
- Creative mindset and a keen eye for product aesthetics and visual presentation.