Senior Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:104 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Mechanical Designer (8-13 yrs)
Qualification & Experience
M.Tech /B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
- 8+ years of relevant experience in the design & development of mechanical sub-systems & systems.
- Working Knowledge of structural design, CAD (Creating 3D models and manufacturing drawings), experience in FEA analysis is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Plastics, Sheet Metal, Machining, Welding & Surface treatments/coatings (Metals), and other manufacturing processes.
- Good at hand calculation of the design
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks
- Identifying the suitable material, Creating EBOM, DFM/DFA
- Experience in latest engineering design and methods, tools, and processes
- Create functional requirement documentation
- Working Knowledge of IEC 60601 standards is preferred
- Disciplined team worker, ability to work independently
- System thinking mindset and domain expertise in the related area
- Responsible for DFM and DFA activities & optimization of design for cost reduction.
- Create DFMEA and identify relevant product risks.
- Apply GD&T and perform Tolerance stack-up analysis for components/Sub-system.
- Developing manufacturing specifications by using CAD tools like Solid works & Creo for modeling, assembly, detailing including drawing conversions & generating BoM.
- Perform hand calculations to support the design and sound knowledge of Strength of Material.
- Responsible for First Article Inspections and wherever required perform measurements.
- Work with supplier, procurement engineer to complete the Prototype and qualifications.
- Knowledge in Test fixtures design & development based on component/sub-system functionality.
- Understand Requirements to design & perform unit level verifications to confirm with requirements.
- Responsible for unit-level testing and integration of unit in accordance with the higher-level Requirement and Design specifications/architectures.
- Reliability and Serviceability of the system/subsystem/component.
- Responsible for creating/updating DMR/DHF in the respective tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.