Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:411 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - Marketing Strategy - Real Estate (8-12 yrs)
Lead - Marketing Strategy - Luxury Real Estate
The incumbent will work closely with the Marketing Team in conceptualizing and execution of marketing strategies for both the long & short term.
Responsibilities will include:
- Marketing strategies for multiple projects across their lifecycle
- Working closely with design & sales teams during project conceptualization to fully understand the project brief and create marketing goals
-Should have in-depth knowledge of all product parameters - Size, Units, Inventory, Price, Payment Plan, Construction schedule etc.
- Conduct market & consumer studies/competition mapping to gain knowledge and insights on consumer behavior & market dynamics
- Formulating GTM strategy with appropriate budget planning & ROI led marketing initiatives
- Hiring and management of creative, media, digital, PR agencies across projects
- Have complete ownership of the lead pipeline through all sales channels; maintain & update buyer & prospect profiles for each project in detail
- Working closely & jointly with the sales team to deliver on key KPIs
Skills & Experience:
- MBA from Premier business school with 8-10 years of experience in marketing strategy, brand management, marketing communication, P/L management, team building, stakeholder management, and project management
- Having previously worked in an agile organizational setup with an entrepreneurial bent of mind
- Having previously managed a team of 2-4 individuals
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing & social media
- Strong understanding of marketing communications and public relations.
- Should possess excellent communications skills; adept at MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Stakeholder Management is a must