Lead - Marketing Pre-Sales Support (3-8 yrs)
Lead - Marketing Pre-Sales support
Location: Gurugram/ BANGALORE/MUMBAI
Experience: 3 to 8 Years
Pre-Sales / Marketing experience
"Lead - Sales enablement" is a Marketing role (Individual contributor) that is focussed on Pre-Sales support by interacting with several HODs to create a customized solution pitch deck and storytelling. It requires prior relevant experience and excellence in Communication, Research, Pre-sales, Pitch preparation and presentation, Solutioning, and Stakeholder management.
- As Lead Sales Enablement, you will be primarily responsible for working closely with the business lines to acquire new customers and retain existing ones. This role is expected to contribute to our organization's growth directly.
- A post-graduation degree in Marketing / Sales from a premier / very reputed institute
- Around 3-8 years of relevant work experience with leadership preferably in multinational services firms, marketing or advertising agencies or professional services organizations
- Experience in Sales Support, Business Development / New Business, Knowledge Management and Account Management
- Excellent skills such as time management, interpersonal management, communication and customer service.
- Experience in working closely with internal and external stakeholders and building networks to deliver results
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written, demonstrating attention to detail
- An understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficiency in all Microsoft programs
- Create and implement pitch strategies, which uniquely and creatively position our brand in the marketplace
- Own and drive the pursuit of management plans and proposals for critical opportunities/RFIs/RFPs
- Understand and apply value propositions to occupy the strongest market position
- Enhance market reputation by elevating pursuit deliverables, working on proposals/pitches with new ways to deliver/differentiate our offers
- Create and drive a strong working relationship with the sales team to enable them to become more efficient with an aim to drive revenue
- Establish and drive regular MIS reporting
- Assist in providing sales training to business teams
- Establish and drive win/loss analysis framework
- Monitor the competitive landscape across the industry
- Coordinate and collaborate with the required business lines and functions to obtain responses and clarifications for customer questions.
- Create and regularly refresh sales materials and presentations
- Ensuring our responses are handled promptly and consistently with all client requirements.
- Assist with managing internal processes that deal with responding to inbound sales activities
- Proactively identify areas of improvement in sales practices and suggest innovative solutions.
- Establish 'Voice of Client' channels and capture, report, and interpret to keep business informed of key issues and opportunities