Manager - Recruitment at Stepup HR
Views:126 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - Marketing Intelligence - Jewelry Business (7-12 yrs)
The selected candidate will support in the development of overarching strategy and deriving market intelligence for the jewellery landscape in India and global markets. The selected candidate will also support in creating strategy proposals based on business objectives, identify growth areas, and develop models for data-driven strategy recommendations. There will be focus on scenario building and related financial analysis. The role would also require alignment across business functions for monthly reporting and updates
- Research and synthesize market competitive intelligence to obtain insights that help drive decision making
- Creates and updates comprehensive industry, competitor and customer models including, but not limited to, market share, growth projections and trends, and market forces.
- Performs thorough, systematic analysis of key industry trends; the general social economic and political environment; legal and regulatory issues; customers; current and potential competitors.
- Provides market and competitive insights through presentations and reports to the Executive Leadership Team and various internal management teams to allow effective strategic and tactical decision-making and implementation.
- Supplies the market and competitive intelligence component of strategic planning, and proactively makes recommendations to management concerning key intelligence items that require further consideration.
- Maintains up-to-date knowledge of data sources, evaluating their credibility and potential utility, and leverages them across the company where appropriate.
- Develops and maintains relationships with key internal customers to identify emerging needs and business challenges.
- Works with internal business customers to enhance their use of strategic analysis and market and competitor intelligence-in particular through use of the Portal-to ensure that appropriate communication channels are maintained. Collaborates internally to ensure intelligence is shared with appropriate groups and individuals.
- Maintains an in-depth knowledge of designated markets and trends through reading reports, market research, data manipulation and financial modeling and analysis.
- Cultivate relationships and assess business development opportunities to drive growth
- Analyze, align and integrate strategies across jewelry business objectives, Functions and Business Units
- Define, implement, maintain and improve processes, tools and metrics that govern and support
- Create a Monthly reporting mandates
- Alignment with the business team for weekly updates and market intelligence