Lead - Marketing - Global SaaS Solutions Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-7 yrs)
- We are looking for a marketing professional who can develop and scale our unique positioning across multiple segments and buyer personas. In this role, you will be responsible for designing our demand generation strategy and for delivering content, thought leadership material and other assets to scale our marketing programs across different geos, industry verticals, and market segments.
- You will create and localize marketing content and assets including thought leadership content, blogs, whitepapers, pitch decks, sales collateral, case studies, internal training documents, and battle cards and more. Our ideal candidate is a passionate B2B marketer with prior experience at enterprise software companies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create a messaging strategy for our customers on the basis of their goals and challenges
- Translate the messaging strategy into funnel-focused marketing programs to acquire, engage and retain customers
- Carry out demand generation activities via email, social media and other organic/ inorganic channels
- Work with sales teams to develop and execute our GTM strategy for every geography and industry vertical
- Own the content calendar to scale our messaging and support ongoing lead-gen programs
- Support field sales teams with messaging, content and collateral to differentiate our products and convert prospects into customers
- Understand the competition and help our sales team differentiate our product offerings with messaging, battle cards and training material
- Manage and enable company's brand building and PR activities
- Develop strong understanding of the logistics and supply chain ecosystem, areas for value creation and different market components
- 4+ years of prior experience in a sales or marketing roles preferably at an enterprise software company
- Prior experience of email marketing, content marketing of Enterprise products via various channels and mediums
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An eye for quality and attention to detail
- A degree in Marketing from premier institutes would be a plus
- Experience in the supply chain and logistics or manufacturing software would be a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.