Director at Ikon Staffing Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Views:293 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:81
Lead - Marketing - Digital & Events - Media/Advertising/Hospitality (10-12 yrs)
Marketing Lead - Digital & Events
Marketing Lead- Events, responsibilities include handling events for the brands- Mint, VCCircle and Tech Circle platforms. This role will focus on brand collateral assets, social media posts, performance creatives and creation of pitch decks.
- Providing inputs on marketing engagement initiatives including email newsletter, new sections for new segments and retention and engagement metrics.
- Developing analytics-driven strategy.
- Spearheading marketing for paid subscriptions of VCCircle platform.
- Manage events related social media strategy (which may include developing suggestions on creating optimised content for social media) for editorial products.
- Set goals for social media, audience growth metrics ( page views, sessions, absolute unique), engagement metrics (sessions per user, returning user, pages per session, average time spent, number of share and likes).
- Execute, implement and manage social media promotions. Three steps: Setting goals, testing, measuring impact
- Participating in discussions for event planning and programming along with editorial head at concept level.
- Develop and execute integration strategy for various mailers and optimising the frequency of mailers to pull back disengaged subscribers/readers
- Creation and management of microsites, custom content and partnering with the sales team in coming up with and executing opportunities.
- Partnering in the delivery of Integrated Marketing Solutions through ad banners, sponsored posts, and social amplification.
- To ensure event display accurately represents the Mosaic Digital & Mint brands.
- Ability to adapt in fast-paced & challenging environment.
- Strong business communication skills - written and verbal
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and about marketing automation tools
- Proficient in Digital Marketing, ATL, BTL, SEO, SEM, content, and email marketing.
- Ability to work with cross functional
- Ability to think creatively
- Team Player
- Customer Orientation
- Stakeholders Internal: Sales, Events, Brand Solution teams, Editorial, Subscription, Design team.
External: Readers, newsletter subscribers, premium subscribers, agencies, clients.