Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:668 Applications:381 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:219
Lead - Marketing Communication - Advertising Firm (12-18 yrs)
1. Develop and recommend an annual plan for the Marketing Communications department.
2. Develop short-term and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing including continuous controlling of the media budget
3. Identifies, evaluates and executes In-film integrations, cross-brand integrations and sponsorship opportunities, in line with the Brand Strategy & overall brand KPIs/Goals
4. Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive and integrated marketing communications program that will enhance the organization's image and position within the marketplace and achieve brand KPI- s
5. Responsible for the development and implementation of an annual, strategic, special events calendar that ensures the efforts, resources and the volunteer time are utilized in a manner that provides the greatest return to the organization
6. Assist Dealers in the planning, development and delivery of their customer facing marketing programs for the Brand by area/region. This will include brand, tactical and campaign driven advertising, radio, DM, POS on/off site events and road shows against KPIs.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.