HR at SV Management Consultants
Views:771 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Manufacturing Operations - Vehicle Assembly Segment (10-15 yrs)
Lead - Manufacturing Operations - Female Candidates - Indore
One of the leading MNC looking for a Operation lead for their Vehicle Assembly section near Indore (M.P)
Roles and Responsibilities-
Leads complete shift operation for assembly and achieve production targets.
- Responsible for safety metrics, Review of HIRA document, Adherence of safety practice, Closure of unsafe condition and unsafe act with the help of CFT. Review of safety incidents and closure of all observations
- Administers employee policies, practices, procedures and work rules appropriate for the unit. Monitors individual and line performance and takes corrective action including discipline, as needed and responds to complaints to ensure the Company and employees adheres to policies, practices, procedures and work rules.
- Provides training, technical direction, mentoring, and expertise to team members, contractors, support.
Desired Candidate Profile
Candidate- Female (Diversity)
- Candidate with Degree in an Engineering / Technology discipline or equivalent.
- Experience of 10-15 yrs in Transmission & Vehicle assembly shop.
- Should have experience of shop floor production responsibilities.
- Work experience of handling contract & wage manpower.
- Coordination with different function of shop floor.