Lead/Manager - Process Excellence & Execution - B2C FinTech (5-6 yrs)
Focused on the unbanked segment, our client acts as a wealth-tech platform that provides various financial products and solutions. They provide customised financial products & services, thus supporting financial progress and financial freedom for everyone. They work with network partners such as Banks, MFIs, NBFCs etc., corporate partners and also financial product partners.
Headquartered in Chennai, our client was co-founded by two veteran entrepreneurs, one of whom is from IIM-Ahmedabad and both being highly experienced. They have raised a total of approx. more than $22M in funding over 4 rounds.
As a Lead/Mgr - Process Excellence & Execution, you will be responsible for driving technology integration and process alignment with external partners (network partners and Associate lending partners) while maintaining close coordination with internal stakeholders like Business, Technology, Data science and Operations
What you will do:
Expert in defining and setting up processes to partner and scale Company's products for its target group. Products for which you will responsible are :
(i) Credit scoring model for informal customers used by NBFCs, Banks, SFBs, Cooperative and Grameen banks.
(ii) Credit partnership with similar network partners and Associate lending partners who use Company's Credit platform for offering innovative credit products for target group
(iii) B2B payment integration for similar partners use Company's product to drive digitisation of customers payment journey
- Reviewing the processes basis technology alignment to identify areas of gaps along with the stakeholders at regular intervals and drive process improvements while eliminating unwarranted steps or processes to make the organization more agile
- Improving the speed of execution by reducing the TAT at every step in different processes until process implementation
- Planning & execution of the partner integration and process implementation strategy and roadmap for strategic initiatives
- Excellent project management, collaboration, organizational, time management, customer service and problem-solving skills and the ability to work accurately and meeting deadlines with frequent interruptions
- Maintaining and publishing timely MIS and analytics on business operations
- Coaching and guiding the team towards better facilitation and build on the development needs of the team
- Managing a team of 2-3 mid-senior people
What you need to have:
- MBA from a reputed college
- 5+ years of related work experience in Process Excellence & Execution from Technology, Consulting, BPO/KPO industries
- Expert in project management and exposure of working with banks, NBFCs on similar projects
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able manage relationship of multiple stakeholders (external and internal)
- Attention to detail, process orientation, effectively drive day closing and reconciliation
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Understanding of technology integration
- Understanding of large data sets, data templates
- Good with numbers and process/analytical bent
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.