AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:621 Applications:256 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Lead/Manager - Key Account - Media/Retail (5-9 yrs)
As a KAM Lead, you will lead a team of sales representatives engaging SMEs at all points of their life cycle for the adoption of Products. You and your team will have to identify and recruit SMEs that deliver competitive pricing and broad product selection on the platform, train sellers on systems helping them integrate with our product platform, provide support to lift seller capabilities and analyze seller performance metrics to help them become successful on the platform. You will also be responsible for the professional development and growth of your team. You will drive innovation and continuous improvement in the process and quality to serve customers better by interacting with multiple stakeholders in different functions.
To be successful in this tole you will have the ability to work in an environment with minimal supervision, deliver results, under time constraints and have good English language skills. Operating in a rapidly changing environment will require the candidate to be comfortable dealing with ambiguous, new and challenging situations.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Manage sellers under 2 categories for advertising account management through a team of 7-8 resources
- Drive program goals and influence sellers to achieve seller success metrics
- Own revenue and well as sales goals for managed sellers
- Custodian of seller experience and engagement. Ensure retention and drive key metrics
- Hire, train and manage a team of sales representatives for the function
- Implement standard operating processes to scale the working of the organization
- Identify valuable sellers and selection for advertising
- Interface with internal teams to identify seller integration needs and deploy resources to lift these seller capabilities.
- Analyze data to help sellers become successful.
Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- More than 3-4 years of experience in sales leadership roles
- Bachelor's degree is essential, MBA is preferred
- Experience in a highly analytical, results-oriented environment with external customer interaction is essential.
- Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business by the numbers. Must be metrics-driven.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the ability to express thoughts logically and succinctly is essential
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve stretch goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment is essential
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media would be desirable
- Deep understanding of the retail and wholesale landscape in India with prior interactions with sellers and distributors is desirable.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets is desired.
- Experience in defining new processes is desirable.
- Fluency in English and Hindi is important
- Experience with e-commerce, retail, advertising, or media.
- Experience selling nascent (embryonic/start-up) products/services into new markets.
- Experience in defining new processes.