Recruitment Lead at Lego
Views:1269 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:123
Lead/Manager - Inside Sales/P&L (2-5 yrs)
We are looking to onboard an exceptional Inside Sales manager on our team. They will be required to meet internal targets by hunting for new business by cold calling, emails, customer mapping, developing new contacts, etc. They will be required to handle specific geography, with a scope for expansion. They will also be required to lead, hire, and set up a team of inside sales executives.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyze potential clients and identify key contacts for product/service offering, using existing databases, online directories, portals to create, maintain,and grow the potential lead database
- Responsible for achieving revenue plans from existing and new clients in the designated region, with a strong focus on P&L
- Researching, hunting, and qualifying new leads
- Follow up aggressively with prospects/ Customers to close business
- Setting up a lead management system using software tools, and driving a data-driven and analytical sales funnel
- Ensure operating activities are streamlined by working with partners to ensure on-time performance.
- Staying informed about competing products and services
- Upselling products and services
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets
- MBA/B.Tech from a Tier 1 college
- Experience of 2-5 years, majorly in leading the Inside Sales team
- Exceptional business and analytical skills and ability to run-entire business cycle independently
- Consistent track record of beating targets
- Must be aggressive towards driving increased revenue and sales, month on month
- Experience in team management is a huge plus
- Strong experience in account management, client relationship roles will help
- Strong business acumen. Having handled P&L roles will be a plus point
- A team of aces, from top-tier schools and startups, to work with
- A fast-paced, data-driven, and fun work environment
- A huge appetite for new, disruptive, creative, and implementable ideas
- An open work culture
- Competitive salary
- Great working environment, opportunity to work directly with the founders on very exciting real-life problems
- Opportunity to grow really fast
- Opportunity to hire a team & mentor them
Since this is an urgent requirement, we'd prefer candidates who can join within the next 2-3 weeks.
CTC: Up to 12 LPA
If this is something that interests you, let's talk.