Consultant at Michael Page
Views:838 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Lead - Learning - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Learning Lead - FMCG
About Client: Our client is 70+ year old Indian FMCG brand with a 1000 Cr business, looking to hire Learning Lead. This is a team management, Mumbai based role, reporting into the Head HR.
Your roles and responsibilities will be:
- Driving the learning strategy and agenda at the organization, planning, liaising with top management, to train new skill set- from single product to sell multiple product & categories
- Train the R&D & marketing- innovation, spearheading training for sales staff towards multiple supply chain channel handling,
- training & learning, digital e-learning, TM, Leadership development, drive the CoE learning experience, understanding of sales, marketing & distribution & manufacturing background
- Create long term plans for engagement with 3rd parties for implementing change initiatives
- Partnering with key internal and external stakeholders for alignment of initiatives, critical projects and changing business needs
- The ideal candidate comes 10+ years of experience in Learning & Talent scope, HRBPs with learning experience.
- Someone who comes with good network of trainers, can work with multiple external agencies, is experienced with working in a distributed model structure and in executing plans.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.