Practice Lead - Fashion Apparel Retail & FMCG Industry at New Era India
Views:596 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:139
Lead - Learning & Development/Talent Management - Pharma/FMCG/Consumer Durable (3-6 yrs)
Our client is one of the leading MNC in Customer Facing Industry; Client has been awarded the best employer to work for. Client is market leader (TOP 5 in India). One of the most admired organizations in India.
Client has been rated the best organization to work for in India and one of the finest place for work culture, environment and employee's growth.
- This is a HO / Head Office based profile and reports into GM HR.
- Profile Search Background Required
- Industry - FMCG, Consumer, Telecom, Pharma, Paint, Banking and Other Manufacturing, 4) Location - Mumbai
Candidate Must be Very Good in Execution & Internal Stakeholder Management.
We are looking for a dynamic candidate who can manage the entire Talent Management Peace and Learning & Development Process for the Organization at National Level. Following is the brief on
Talent Management -
- Lead implementation of TM process for corporate population - talent identification and segmentation.
- Ensure career conversations and development plan formulation for talent pool members.
- Lead implementation of development interventions for talent pool.
- Drive awareness on talent management initiatives and role movements amongst all managers and employees
Learning & Development -
- Assist in training need analysis and formulation of annual learning plan for all corporate and zonal office employees.
- Lead training partner identification, course design & learning reinforcement post classroom training.
- Responsible for end to end execution of annual learning plan, adherence to budget and MIS management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.