HR Associate at Headsup Corporation
Views:144 Applications:55 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - Learning & Development/Talent Management - Consulting Firm - IIM/XLRI/TISS/MDI (5-10 yrs)
Lead - L&D and Talent Management
- Responsible for leadership/ people development, career & performance enablement, inclusion and diversity, employee experience, organization culture and effectiveness.
- Design & deploy progressive/ innovative interventions and people development practices for building high performing teams, world-class talent, leadership, overall organization capability and culture in alignment with business needs and broader People Strategy
- Manage and support the assessment of organizational needs and the programs that facilitate the professional development and continuous learning of team members, executives and emerging leaders.
- Ensure effective implementation of Talent Management initiatives across the organization, including talent segmentation, review, development, career progression and succession management
- Support the development of high potential employees at senior and mid-career levels, ensuring an enhanced pipeline of high performing professional talent
- Implement Diversity & Engagement programs that meet the needs of a changing & global workforce or address specific gaps/ trends
- Responsible for people analytics and insights to diagnose organizational opportunities, evaluate program effectiveness, talent, and organization capability gaps to design and implement solutions and even for informed talent decisions
- Establish deep, trustful, and influential relationships with stakeholders both within and outside the function
- MBA (HR) from Tier 1 College with 5 to 10 years of experience.
- Analytical & Digital mindset with Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning, execution and decision-making skills
- Advanced communication and negotiation skills