Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:5033 Applications:127 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Lead - Learning & Development Role - XLRI/TISS/MDI (7-8 yrs)
Reporting to the Head of OD, Learning & Total Rewards, the incumbent will be responsible for leading the design and execution of the Learning & Development Plan for the Company's Learning Philosophy.
Drive deployment of the Company's Learning Philosophy through high impact programs/ interventions
Identify, analyse and prioritize Learning Needs from across the Network
Prepare and publish the Annual Learning Calendar, and ensure seamless execution
Identify internal and external partners for design and delivery of learning and development programs
Design and deliver Workshops/ Learning Interventions for identified needs and target groups, wherever applicable
Build - Internal- capability through effective 'Train the Trainer' initiatives
Track effectiveness of all Learning & Development interventions through a robust feedback mechanism involving participants, managers, business impact, etc.
Design and publish process maps for all Learning & Development interventions, and explore automation options wherever feasible. Ensure process compliance
Maintain and publish monthly Learning & Development dashboards, including budgets
Keep oneself abreast with new/ upcoming learning methods, tools, processes and accordingly update the organization's Learning & Development processes as and when required
Aside from the above core responsibilities, the incumbent will be expected to support other aspects of people philosophy and contribute to relevant strategic initiatives of the HR function with a goal to make it the best place to work. S/he must be a strong, effective team player.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post Graduate with a specialization in Human Resources from a premier institute
- 7-10 years of HR experience ; 3 years in a Learning & Development lead role, either with an HR Consulting Firm or a well-known MNC
- Certification in MBTI, TTT, etc. preferred
- Experience of conducting, organizing and measuring training programs
- Should have relevant connects in the External Learning Space
- Organization Development (OD) experience in previous roles will be an added advantage
Skills & Abilities:
- The successful candidate must be bright, quick, articulate with excellent communication and presentation skills, who possesses independence of thought and opinion to provide candour and honesty to support and influence key decisions
- Strong understanding of Learning & Development concepts, trends and models, with experience of execution of these models including communication and change management
- Ability to establish quality relationships, a strong communication link and credibility within the HR team and the business through the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and mutual respect. Must have a demonstrated track record of building functional credibility
- Ability to prioritize and cope with competing demands. Must possess a sense of urgency and excellent execution and project management skills
- Must be a strategic thinker, with the ability to see the big picture, visualize the future and develop and execute relevant functional strategies which add value to our business. Must be able to navigate ambiguity
- Must be able to get the job done by working collaboratively with others
- Must demonstrate out-of-the-box thinking; must bring a creative perspective to business problems applying functional expertise, business understanding and common sense
- Ability to stay connected with the external market with a view to bring best practices and Quality Management Initiatives into the company
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.