Consultant at Leadership Hiring
Views:1111 Applications:540 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:265
Lead - Learning & Development - Media/Internet/Online (12-15 yrs)
The incumbent will be wholly accountable for designing and executing the Learning & Development architecture for the organization.
- The role will be responsible for leading, overseeing, developing, and maintaining commercial training programs aligned with regional needs and commercial initiatives
- The individual in this role would collaborate with Head of HR, Regional Sales Head, Product Management Heads, Account Management Heads, and various departments to assess training needs and to develop and deliver cohesive training solutions, namely technical, functional behavioral.
- Other key responsibilities will also include maintaining the training roadmap tied to employee retention through talent management, career path, succession planning, and more importantly, building a training process, which will be a part of the organization's Culture.
- Lead the L&D function, including onboarding, self-directed learning, leadership development, succession planning, career progression, and coaching.
- Working with regional senior stakeholders to develop and execute a learning culture through an aligned development vision for RateGain.
- Works with the leaders and operations team to develop an annual strategy for L&D
- Assess new training development needs across the organization. In addition, support the development, re-design, and implementation of existing and new training materials.
- Drive excellence in onboarding, continually looking to support new hires and managers and ensure the onboarding experience is equitable and scalable, protecting our talent investment and retention strategies
- Responsible for updating training roadmap and ensuring execution against training priorities
- Measures monitor and analyzes L&D progress through metrics dashboard and regularly reports to management teams
- MBA / BE with 12-15 years of experience in handling L&D function in a large scale organization
- Excellent communication skills with superior interpersonal skills
- Stakeholder management
- Team management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.