Lead - Learning & Development - IT (12-15 yrs)
Role: Global L&D Lead (Mid Size IT Organization)
This is an L&D Lead role to build a competency and learning framework and provide overall leadership to train employees across levels primarily on technology. It will also lead leadership trainings.
The role will build and implement the entire ecosystem for training and OD in the organization leveraging L&D initiatives. The person would need to be a strategic L&D thinker, an excellent implementor and someone who takes pride in working with people at different levels.
You should be a Master Trainer for some of the programs. They need someone who has an excellent conceptual thinking and communication skills and passionate about helping people learn and grow. It's a meaty role which offers excellent exponential growth opportunity for the right candidate.
Working with an IT organisation which has been working on cutting edge technologies and a large workforce is a must have.
1. Build and implement the L&D ecosystem
2. Lead End to end Learning and Development cycle management- learning needs lead generation, Training Needs Analysis, conversations with stakeholders, rolling out the learning calendar, training delivery and management, aligning trainers -
3. Map career paths to job competencies to support managers and provide all ups killing trainings
4. Manage budgets for internal trainings as well as vendors
5. Lead entire fresher training, ups killing and leadership training
6. Implement various learning methods companywide (e.g. coaching, job-shadowing, online training)
7. Design, deliver and outsource blended learning as required
8. Devise, , Plan and deliver the Talent Management Strategy
9. Lead the Training team
10. Work with Business heads/Managers on training needs
To fit this role you must have:
- Bachelors/ Masters with approximately 12 - 15 years of relevant work-experience
- Must have led L&D for tech trainings in a large IT company
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills and team handling abilities
- Can multi-task efficiently and deliver consistently
- Great problem solving skills and out of the box thinking
- Strong understanding of technical trainings
If interested, please do send us a detailed cover note to evaluate your fitment to the role along with your passion about joining a university, why you feel you could bring relevant experience and your current and expected CTC.
Please note all resumes without cover note will take LONGER to process
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.