Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:2075 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Lead - Learning & Development - Financial Services (10-15 yrs)
Lead - Learning & Development ( 10-15 years ) Services
Reporting into the L&D Head, you will be responsible for :
- Designing, developing and implementing a capability-based training framework for various roles in the organisation
- Leading the Training needs analysis efforts both from an individual employee as well as organisational intervention perspectives
- Understanding Behavioral and Leadership development needs of the businesses in order to design and deliver high impact learning programs.
- Establishing and periodically reviewing the methods for measuring & monitoring effectiveness of training programs on the metrics of Learning impact, Behavioral impact and results.
- Support the development of High potential employees at middle managerial levels, ensuring a robust pipeline of high performing professional talent.
- Leading the efforts of technology development to improve productivity and engagement
- Support subject matter experts in developing learning content and design in alignment with business needs.
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 10-15 years of experience in Learning & Development with strong exposure to both design and delivery. Please note this role will involve 60-70% training delivery
- Exposure to financial services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.