Business Head at Executive Hiring
Views:505 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Lead - IT - Supply Chain & Finance - FMCG (10-12 yrs)
Executive Hiring is looking for a IT Leader - Supply Chain & Finance for an MNC FMCG, based at Mumbai.
Graduate in Engg (Comp Science) or Post Grad in Management in System as a specialization with10-12 years of work exp. in IT Strategy, Roadmap definition in a Consumer goods / Retail Industry managing Supply Chain & Finance Transformation is mandatory.
The Role -
This role is a people manager role and hence you will be responsible for owning the Finance & Supply chain domains end-to-end IT strategy, roadmap definition, execution and governance in alignment with the strategic agenda and priorities of the respective business functions. He or She will effectively manage demand-run for all application capabilities for Finance & Supply Chain.
You will be responsible to provide overall leadership & ensures alignment across multiple global/ regional / local delivery teams while ensuring performance of the services delivered.
In this role he or she reports directly to the CIO and will bring along deep understanding of Finance & Supply Chain in the space of CPG/Retail with strong understand of associated technologies.
Key Responsibilities -
- Ensures alignment of the domain strategy, vision, and portfolios with business vision across 3 diverse Business units
- Engage with business and IT leaders at regional and global level to define requirements and priorities that aligns with India's business vision.
- Develops and manages strategic business partnership relationships with CFO & COO office and facilitates effective collaboration and communications with all stakeholders.
- Manage and oversee Technology portfolio, drive effective usage and deployment cooperating with regional IT teams OR Tech Vendors across entire IT Value chain (Plan, Build, Run)
- Ensure effective organizational structure for the function and that the organization has the required skills and capabilities.
In case this of interest to you, please upload your resume mentioning present CTC.
For any further queries, please feel free to reach out to Sanjoy @ + 91 9046968619.
(IT search practice )