Principal Consultant at United Human Capital
Views:164 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead - IT Shared Services (12-18 yrs)
Lead - IT Shared Services
- End-to-End Accountability of the IT Shared Services delivery, revenue generation and team management.
- Alignment of IT Shared Services with the GIC strategic vision.
- End-to-End Responsibility and Accountability of Delivery of all the Service agreement.
- Responsible for 3rd Party Supplier Management related to IT SS.
- Be the escalation point for all IT delivery related topics.
- Responsible for development and enhancements of COEs in IT Shared Services.
- Responsible to meet the revenue target set by the management for IT Shared Services.
- Responsible for maintenance to business KPIs like ROS, Gross margin, Net Profit etc.
- Understand the market demand pattern and develop IT Strategies Service Strategic.
- Works closely with the leadership team to develop and support procedures and organizational structures to improve the effectiveness of the organization.
- Responsible for all MIS related to IT Shared Services.
- Monitors process flow, workload and headcount to control costs and ensure that teams meet critical goals and deadlines.
- Understand the different dynamics, cultural values and practices of the countries in which they are responsible.
- Drive the cultural improvement in the team to ensure the alignment with the GIC Cultural Vision.