Lead - IS Compliance - Bank (10-15 yrs)
- Managing the regulatory Compliance related to technology function of the bank.
- Conduct regular review meetings with business leadership to provide insight of risks and compliance posture in the specific business areas, provide recommendations, where necessary.
- Lead in the development/adoption and enforcement of Risk and Compliance programs, procedures and standards. Conduct and complete periodic review of required regulations.
- Report to senior management on the status and progress of the compliance requirements and update progress of remediation of the identified risks.
- Performs audit planning, co-ordinations and statistical sampling to accomplish audit procedures.
- Review the security and compliance control frameworks by evaluating the adequacy of system controls and recommends changes and improvements.
- Spearhead, audit and compliance meetings, work closely with stakeholders on the deliverables and report to the regulator and senior leadership.
- Define and report audit and compliance KPIs and trends.
- Conduct third party security audit & suggest appropriate controls.