Founder at Serving Skill
Views:3971 Applications:57 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead - International Media Sales - Broadcasting Industry (15-18 yrs)
Response is the Marketing and Sales function of the Company and contributes to approx. 90% of the Company's topline. The division's business model is to work on providing contextualized communication solutions that are unique and complimentary to cater to present and potential needs of our clients, thus creating differentiating experience across the value chain. The division is structured as per the Industry needs and has 29 Industry verticals catering to serve the Advertising needs of the clients.
We are looking for bright talent within the Response function to lead the Ad revenue optimization from the allocated vertical. The position will involve maintaining, updating information with respect to the clients, Advertising volumes and revenues with self and competition with a view to get maximum market shares in the portfolio handled.
International Media Representation- RESPONSE (Print)
As a niche vertical in the company, it places a key role is to provide Indian Domestic clients and agencies with Intl Media Solutions. Aggressively build and retain Representation network of Publications and Media Houses for exclusive strategic tie-up agreements. The Domestic Indian clients with large focus on expansion on International Worldwide markets are key market potential to build their brand and create perception with International audiences and consumers.
Key Result Areas:
Sales Planning :
- Assimilate and analyse information on clients, agencies, competitors, market trends, media mix, share of wallet; formulate strategy and action plans for the geography; discuss the information and strategy with the team members and work cohesively with team members, seek points of view and secure 'buy in', finalize action plan and deadlines in order to maximize revenue and meet other defined objectives.
- Meet and understand customers and their communication needs, front end meetings to optimize possibility of association with key clients, develop and review proposals sent to clients / agencies, suggest advertising solutions to clients, agencies, seek approval of proposals from seniors to close deals with existing and new clients, devise and revise rates and schemes, review client spends and agency contribution and renewal of deals in order to increase client and agency spends.
- Maintain and develop efficient channels, promotion of the category across key touch points of the reader and efficient packaging (aesthetics, pricing packages) in order to increase accessibility for customers and develop Representative Publications and Media House Brands of TIMES Group clients in India.
Strategic & New Initiatives:
- Look for more Media Platforms and Media Houses for enhancing the product offering of affiliates, Media Houses and Publication tie-ups. Ideate and develop modalities involved to make clients solutions attractive, cost effective, identify new initiatives relevant in local market of operation, plan out each new initiative, develop proposals and action plans in order to generate incremental revenue through these initiatives and ensure that such initiatives are executed profitably
- Develop and maintain rapport with key clients / agencies, share market developments in their industry, create awareness of existing and new services offered by the company, liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth implementation and logistics,
- Provide information to NVH on order booked, client calls etc. as and when required, participate in daily sales reports and suggest necessary course corrections in order to achieve the sales targets
Sourcing Guidelines :
Media Industry with knowledge of Indian Domestic Clients and agencies to provide International Publication Solutions. Have experience in selling International Media on Print, Digital, OOH, Radio, On Ground and other Media platforms.
Annual Salary : 2500000-2800000 INR
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.