Sr. Manager - Talent Acquisition at KCT Group
Views:518 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead - Internal Audit - Commercial Real Estate (5-20 yrs)
This position is responsible for:
- Formulating the Internal Audit plan basis business agenda
- Audit execution (via audit partners, self, etc) and reporting (including reporting to the board)
- Follow up on action items and tracking the progress until closure
- Responsible for auditing systems and processes (incl SOP audits and ERP)
- Audit Planning
- Prepare annual, quarterly, and monthly audit calendars in line with business strategy
- Allocate the engagements for the planned audits in consonance with CFO and management
- Periodic review of audit plans for alignment with business expectations
- Audit Management
- Enable smooth audit executions as per plan. Pivot as and when business demands.
- Summarize all findings for Top Management's attention as part of operations review
- Enforce and monitor adherence to actions committed for resolution
- Review policies and SOPs to enhance internal controls, governance and risks management
- Stakeholder Management
- Engage with management to understand strategy, operational issues / priorities, etc.
- Engage with different teams being audited for timely execution of audit plan.
- Drive quality in line with business agenda wrt the deliverables from external agencies hired for audit / special assignments e.g. quantity surveyors, PMCs, etc.
- Must have experience in auditing commercial real estate projects / Leasing / Asset Management / Facility Management
Company: Indian City Properties Ltd. (Karam Chand Thapar Group (KCT Group))
Location: Delhi (Real Estate Head office)
Reporting to: CFO
Direct interaction with Management
Designation: AGM / DGM Internal Audit
5 days working