Lead - Integration Architect - Telecom & Mobile Payments (12-20 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - "integration" "microservices" "apache" "kafka" "REST" "SOAP" "API"
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - As Lead Integration Architect, the incumbent will have end-to-end responsibility for designing and integrating complex and highly scalable solutions. Opportunity to be proactively involved in international operations and expansion plans.
Client Details :
The client is a well known MNC in the telecom industry, exhibiting high growth in international markets.
- Heading overall technology and integration architecture in the telecom and mobile financial services space
- Develop and maintain current and future state business architecture
- Deliver architectural initiatives that drive revenue and improve efficiency in line with business strategy
- Working with Chief Architect to develop and maintain an architectural road map for the enterprise
- Create a plan to integrate business systems and work-flows in support of business strategy
- Stakeholder management with domestic and international partners
- 12+ Years of experience
- Exposure in designing and integrating complex and highly scalable solutions
- Extensive knowledge of microservices architecture and API frameworks
- Fundamentally strong understanding of design processes, design approach and architecture governance
- Previous experience as Lead Enterprise/Lead Technical/Lead Solution Architect
- Solution-oriented and problem-solving mindset
Good to Haves:
- Prior experience in the telecom industry would be preferred
- Opportunity to lead end-to-end integration architecture for international operations
- Lucrative remuneration
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shweta Mehra on +91 124 452 5484.
Contact - Shweta Mehra - +91 124 452 5484
The Apply Button will redirect you to the website. Please apply there as well.