CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:446 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Lead - Inside Sales - IT (5-7 yrs)
Inside Sales- Lead
- Overall accountable for achieving monthly qualified leads target.
- Achieving quarterly revenue target.
- Responsible for identifying/qualifying new opportunities for products in the India & ME markets.
- Responsible for building a solid qualified pipeline.
- Pursue hot/warm leads and convert them into business.
- Understand clients needs, identify, and position the right product which can solve clients business challenges.
- Understand the competitive landscape and constantly improve market intelligence
- Build long-term trusting relationships with prospects
- Ensure selling effectiveness across the sales cycle.
- Build a client database.
- Identify best practices to improve the companys lead generation playbook
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4-6 years of selling B2B SaaS products in the India & ME market. Experience of selling to both large and medium enterprises will be an added advantage.
- Must be a hunter with ability to identify opportunities and convert leads into pursuits
- Must have 3-4 years of inside sales experience in India
- Must have achieved / over-achieved qualified leads targets consistently.
- Experience of selling in ME market is an added advantage.
- Go Getter, has a drive to win - gets results despite hurdles, rejection, is persuasive and have the drive to win over competition
- Ability to understand technical solution and articulate the same to CIO / Buyer over calls / meeting.
- Must have adequate exposure to client management and buyer processes including vendor registration etc.
- Must be very strong in written and verbal communication.
- Strong process orientation and sales discipline
- Preferably Graduate in Engineering with Post graduation in Marketing / Sales
Attitude & Soft Skills:
- Can work independently and is self-driven
- Assertive and ability to present point of view very clearly
- Presentable Ability to build strong network(using social channels)
- Positive, cheerful and high energy.
- High professional & personal integrity
- Higher level of ethics.
Why Join Us?
- Be part of a young company during its growth journey
- Be part of the thrill of building and scaling an organization, which will also give you a phenomenal experience to shape yourself as an effective leader
- An opportunity to support us in building this organization like your own with a freedom of being an intrapreneur
- Provide solutions to the customers solving real life business problems impacting customer business and growth.
- Work unsupervised at most times and it will be up to you to take the initiative, learn the big picture and use it to execute your activities such that it speeds up the growth of the company and builds your personal brand too.
- Ownership in the company through ESOPs
- Greater opportunities for consultative and solution selling as against hard selling, thus enabling your growth as a well-rounded sales leader.
Role: Sales Support & Operations - Other
Industry Type: IT Services & Consulting
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Sales Support & Operations
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.