Managing Partner at MindGen Solutions
Views:1423 Applications:312 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - Infrastructure Operations - IT (12-20 yrs)
We have a senior opportunity for Infrastructure Operations Lead with one of our client for Mumbai location.
Job Description :
- Should have experience in Datacenter technologies like Server, Storage, Network, Database, Middleware
- Delivery management for multiple technology towers for a large engagement and Oversee daily activities of team and provide direction and guidance as needed
- Stay on top of industry trends and make recommendations on how to improve end user experience and productivity.
- Provides technical support, direction, supervision and leadership
- Strong communication and collaboration skills and ensure that team maintains high level of competence and operational excellence
- Provide visible leadership, articulate strategies and plans for the execution of IT projects.
- This includes leading project innovations and efforts. Host team meetings, task management, cost estimations, adhering to project timelines, resource allocation, work prioritization, and project management.
- Evaluate the performance of team members and determine training needs.
- Follow corporate practices with company data and infrastructure- in accordance with corporate security policies and procedures
- Be available 24x7 as needed for widespread outages and emergencies.
- Participate in strategic and cross-departmental initiatives to further growth missions and effective operation.
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written English
- Good organizational, interpersonal and documentation skills
- Very Client focused with regards to service delivery