Lead - Information Security Administration - Oil & Gas Business (10-18 yrs)
Lead - Information Security Administration
Industry - Oil and Gas / Power / Infrastructure / Energy
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - Information Security, Security Architect, CISM, CISSP, CISA
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This role would be responsible for developing the overall cybersecurity strategy of the organisation and is a leadership position in the Information Security team.
Client Details :
Our client is one of the leading oil and gas players in the country.
- Developing the security architecture for the organization.
- Monitor and report on compliance with security policies, as well as the enforcement of policies within the IT department.
- Propose changes to existing policies and procedures to ensure operating efficiency and regulatory compliance.
- Manage a staff of information security professionals, hire and train new staff, conduct performance reviews, and provide leadership and coaching, including technical and personal development programs for team members.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of the Information security industry including awareness of new or revised security solutions, improved security processes and the development of new attacks and threat vectors.
- Develop requirements and participate in POC for acquisition of security solutions or enhancements to existing security solutions to improve overall enterprise security as per the enterprise's existing procurement processes.
- Experience with architecting cybersecurity solutions for large organisations.
- 10+ years of experience in an information security role.
- Strong skills of technical audit, security solutions advisory and investigations skills.
- Experience across application, network and cloud security.
- CISSP, CISM or CISA preferred.
Job Offer :
- Exciting opportunity to develop the security framework for the organisation.
- Opportunity to work with one of the largest oil and gas players in the country.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Gunjan Talreja on +91 22 4236 3311