Lead - Industrial/Employee Relations - Labour Laws - IT - IIM/TISS/XLRI/SCMHRD (15-20 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading IT MNC to hire Industrial and Employee Relations Lead for them. This is a senior managerial role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise to help our client build a cohesive work environment. You will be entrusted to bring solid insights into statutory compliances, labour laws and build a seamless IR framework.
The role offers you an opportunity to lead Industrial Relations for a global IT MNC and drive their medium to long term strategies.
- Drive the ER Strategy and framework and ensure smooth employee and industrial relations with zero turbulence.
- Understand company's core values and foster a consistent ER culture.
- Develop an Employee Redressal Framework and drive strong engagement with all stakeholders keeping company needs and purpose in mind.
- Managing labour disputes across the company and spell out legal affairs concerning employment to Managers and Supervisors.
- Train and guide managers in best ER practices, counsel HR on sensitive issues and build responsive strategies for handling grievances.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the Human Capital market and share periodic updates around labour law changes and high impact cases.
- Revise people policies and training material to ensure best employment practices and positive work culture.
- Represent all labour and dispute related matters before national and international labour organisations.
To fit the bill, you must:
- Bring 15+ years of global experience in developing human rights and statutory compliance network.
- Must be well adept at bringing domestic as well as global employee litigations to closure.
- Be hands on in dealing with local unions and international federations.
- Must be a full time MBA in HRM from Tier 1 B School with a well-rounded industry experience in FMCG/manufacturing sector.
Please note this role requires someone who has handled Employee Relations at a pan India level and beyond and possesses a thorough understanding of multi-state as well as global labour laws.
If you think you fit the bill, please apply with a cover note on your experience in managing Employee and Industrial relations at a large scale, key achievements, industry, and team size handled along with your current CTC.
Please note the best way to get our attention is a good cover letter.