Senior Consultant at Gi Group
Views:3222 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Lead - Import Procurement - FMCG (5-8 yrs)
Role : Import Procurement - Lead
Client : A Big FMCG Client
- Graduation/Post Graduation
- Should have worked in Food Industry/Converting company
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Proven negotiation skills, influencing abilities
- Good networking skills to understand the trends in market related to packaging
- Good knowledge on International markets
- Team player
- Lead the strategic sourcing process, including identify needs, conduct pre-project planning, define projects, collect internal and external data, perform strategic analysis and identify opportunities, formulate procurement strategies and develop implementation plans for all raw material that need to be imported
- Identify international/local suppliers for assigned raw materials, reference check / screen, evaluate quality, price seasonality and propose the action plan with all the deliverable, terms and conditions clearly defined.
- Establish strong working relationships with key vendors and ensure compliance to Consumer Limited standards
- Independently handle the assigned categories, identify leads, negotiate, order and monitor the execution of orders.
- Investigates and corrects supply problems to minimize impact on production, and reviews the economies of all purchases in order to reduce costs and improve quality and delivery times
- Informs and advises the business on supply markets, trends, opportunities and threats through key market intelligence and forward looking reports
- Development of new markets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.