Social Media Strategist at Talent Socio
Views:64 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead - Identity & Access Management - Telecom (12-20 yrs)
We are looking for lead - IAM for one of our telecom clients in Gurgaon.
- Understand the organization and environment and then Designs, Develop, implement and maintain and monitor the overall Identity & Access Management Governance and Regulatory Framework
- Prepare an Identity and Access Management roadmap, including providing feedback on procedures and strategy development along with the Information Security team.
- Work with the business, including product and technology teams, to design innovative Identity & Access Management as part of pragmatic advice and conducting Identity & Access Management Reviews and Assessments
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of risk and change management, security policies and controls, user account life-cycle management, roles based access, access management, and directory.
- Lead design, configures, tests, implements, supports and administers centralized identity and privileged access management (IAM and PAM) solutions including local, cloud, hybrid integration services.
- Manages, maintains, and monitors IAM and PAM application environment, applies appropriate tuning and updates as necessary. Reports and provides guidance on configuration/settings.
- Responsible for technologies that enable SSO (Single Sign On), PIM/PAM (Privileged Identity and Access Management), MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication), Access Governance and Logical Access.
- Knowledge of modern approaches to IT service-oriented architectures and applications. Specifically, good experience with implementing services using Micro services architectures, DevOps, and continuous delivery of IAM services and applications in a hybrid computing environment.
- Review and analyze new products and services, including online and mobile applications, to meet Identity & Access Management requirements.
- Work with partners to configure, maintain and support IAM systems and promote culture of compliance
- Supports the Compliance, Legal, Data Governance, Cyber Security Teams, respectively, in strengthening compliance
- Monitors and communicates relevant developments globally and more specifically in the region relating to Identity & Access Management.
- Develops and performs project-based, Identity & Access Management -related assessments and audits cross-functionally on an adhoc basis and periodically to ensure high compliance to Identity & Access Management requirements within
- Create dashboard views for critical Identity & Access Management risk metrics to drive alerts, progress and continuous improvement.
- Support the hiring and onboarding of junior IAM personnel as the function grows
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.