Consultant at Iconic Resource
Views:615 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Lead - Human Resources - Retail/FMCD/FMCG (8-15 yrs)
LEAD-HR (South India)
KEY ACTIVITIES/RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Developing and Implementing HR strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, compensation, employee engagement, training and development, compliances and documentation.
- Developing and Implementing HR operational strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Designing and delivering innovative sourcing strategies and solutions to meet business growth needs and generate diverse pools of applicants whilst closely controlling cost bases
- Conducting interviews, as required, assessing candidates to ensure cultural fit, values alignment, long term potential, and technical fit for roles
- Working on achieving results on special projects by identifying and clarifying issues and priorities; communicating and coordinating requirements; expediting fulfillment; evaluating milestone accomplishments; evaluating optional courses of action etc.
- Ensure effective management of employee relations issues by providing HR solutions which meet business needs
- Taking charge and supervising complete human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning tasks to team; following up on work results.
- Monitoring and identifying employee engagement opportunities : recommending and implementing changes and enhancements based on the balance between employee advocacy and business partnering
- Managing, developing and motivating the team to deliver a high-level of customer service to all parts of the organization
CANDIDATE PROFILE :
QUALIFICATIONS : PGDM / MBA (Human Resources)
EXPERIENCE : 8 to 15 years of experience
- Strong HR Domain Knowledge
- Very Strong Excel & Data Management Skills
- Business Acumen
- Process Orientation
- People Management
- Problem Solving
- Planning/ Organizing
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.