Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:4610 Applications:1470 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:98
Lead - Human Resources - Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
About our Client : Consulting MNC
Reporting into the South Asia COO :
- You will work closely with the business teams to provide the core HR services to India, e.g. recruitment, compensation, talent management, learning and development
- Lead the HR function and be key member of the leadership team
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies
- Develop global HR initiatives and programmes within the set HR budgets
- Focus on leadership development and work closely with the management team.
- Putting the Talent Management framework in place, Leading the Change Management and OD initiatives
As a successful candidate you should have :
- 10-15 years of HR Generalist experience in building organization strategy and execution and have rich experience in HR business partnering with consulting firms
- Expertise in Talent Acquisition ( including hands on experience in Campus recruitment ) & Management is a must have
- Looking at experienced candidates from Consulting/Startup domain
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.