HR Consulting Partner at UpWord Global
Views:3278 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Lead - Human Resource - eCommerce (6-8 yrs)
UpWord Global is a leading Consulting, recruiting and Training partner.
We have an exciting and immediate position to be closed at the earliest.
An industry leader in eCommerce space invites winning applications to join their HR team in Bangalore location.
We're looking for a high-energy HR professional who is a self-starter and has a high extra version preference. As HR Lead (South), you will own the region and be responsible for providing end-to-end HR and Admin support and solving business problems.
- You are the organization's brand ambassador to internal clients. Wearing this hat and having built your own individual brand, you will manage key people processes with business requirements as your primary anchor
- You will work on operational as well as complex and strategic aspects of people operations in a young, start-up environment
- You will need to work with business teams and external partners to ensure consistency of HR delivery
- 6 - 8 years of HR experience, preferably as an HR Business partner/HR Generalist, with a strong background in HR Operations
- Exceptionally high moral and ethical standards
- This one's a given, but we'll say it anyway. You will need to be super organised, because this is a role that involves collaborating and interacting with teams across functions, geographies and time zones
- Being comfortable working a fast-paced role, dealing with ambiguity and changing deadlines. Fear not, we have a never-ending supply of coffee
- Brilliant communication skills written, spoken, and interpersonal
- We need someone who resonates our fun, intelligent brand voice thus a great sense of humor would be a plus
- The role is based in Bangalore, but would require you to travel to other locations frequently.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.