Recruiter at Rize People Konnect Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1232 Applications:279 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:77
Lead - HRMS & HR Analytics - NBFC (10-20 yrs)
Lead - HRMS & HR Analytics - Women only - NBFC
This Position has 3 distinct responsibilities :
a. Implementation lead for HRMS
b. HR analytics Lead
c. HRBP for CFO office.
This position is responsible for providing leadership, planning, project coordination and management for implementation of a human resources management system (HRMS) product . Responsible for analyzing and directing all functional related activities within the scope of the HRMS.
Competencies & Experience :
- Deep Working knowledge of HRMS software applications and products- Namely Success factors Or Darwin box
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent project & program management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.-
- Good understanding and exposure in HR technology software implementation and HR Consulting assignments will be preferred
- Lead the HRMS team /Vendor in managing the day-to-day activities to demonstrates, implement & support the HRMS platform and product to existing and potential clients.
- Build HR analytics to support all internal stakeholders
- Business Partnering and talent management for CFO's office
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with all key stakeholders
- Manage technology team for smooth completion of requirements and design.
- Serve as an interface between internal team and the functional team members to ensure effective definition and delivery of HRMS applications.
- Provide overall prioritization of work assignments and management of functional team resources and their activities.
- Plan, budget and forecast HRMS needs and applications.
- Maintain awareness of trends in HRMS in the market and the potential impact of those trends on current and future HRMS functionality.
- When apprised, the HRMS manager will review impending business issues that will have a direct impact on the HRMS and provide senior management with an assessment of the HRMS impact, scheduling considerations and other information required for a complete business case.
- Actively contribute to HRMS Development efforts and inputs to build a robust platform for a full -cycle HRMS product
- Program Manage, provide design and ensure completion of the HRMS requirements within agreed timelines and ensure that the functionalities are incorporated as per functionality expectations received.
- As required provide design Inputs as and when product enhancements are decided.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.