Leadership & Niche Hiring at Saaki Argus Averil Consulting
Views:251 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead - HR Technology (15-18 yrs)
The professional will be responsible to drive effective IT applications management, development, and maintenance by leading coordination between IT teams HR teams to provide employees with a robust and tailored ecosystem of HRIT applications.
- Streamline HR IT applications and systems as required
- Understand requirements and ensure timely exexution of task to meet HR projects timelines
- Work with vendors/ development teams to work on the statu updates of the projects and accordigly send reports to the major stakeholders
- Participate in testing of developed HR applications- changes/ modifications as required
- Lead organization and delivery of trainings and user education sessions, on the ground for the HR team
- Address issues being faced by end-users by determining and implanting requisite corrective action plans
- Recommend solutions for seamless integration of changes to existing application ecosystem
- 8+ years of experience with MBA/PGDM/MCA/BTech degree
- Should come with extensive experience in implementing HR Technology framework as per the organization's needs
- Should come with excellent stakeholder engagement skills across business
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.